CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just For Grandma And Hannah.

I have taken my ttime out of My Sunday cause basically this is all the time i have now that i am Co Captin of cheerleading. yes yes i no hold the applause. jk lol. but any ways i will up load some pictures if i no how lets see hmmmm. i have no posted in a while because i had forgotten my password but i was looking though some old emails and found the email from hannah telling me my password. YAY MEE. anyaways. lets see what has been going on with me......... jus cheerleading and school basically oh and chruch yes yes i no. very busy........ well not really but my grades are fantastic. they are all a's and B's except a C in english yes that is going to be at least a b on my next report card. i have set a goal for myself because im tired of being lazy when it comes to school and i no i can to better. by reading this u can tell that i have a little bit of a hard time in english. but part of it is just because this is boring to type and im going super fast so i can make cookies lol. well lets see i miss all of u guys back in utah and hope to see u soon. GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! this few sentences are for you. i am very upset at u that u will not come down and watch me cheer. there for im am setting a goal for u that sense i went and spent 2 weeks with you, you guys have to spend at least 4 days down here by the time christmas comes. yes i no u guys have busy lives but I MISS U and ur going to come down and see me soon! this goes for hannah bnunu to! love u all

1 comments:

Hannah :] said...

ya well my parents are mean and most likely won't let me come. so yeah i'm glad youre getting your life in order. Your doing great! love ya!