CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

L.O.V.E

Mickey loves Minnie. Piglet loves Pooh. Dora loves Boots,and Jordin loves you. Call me asap i heard someone fell out of the short bus and i know some times you dont forget to were your helmet.pretty pictures,Crazy times,sisters at heart partners in crime.I love you.Real friends Don't have to speak to or see each other daily to remain in each others herts always.You are my idoiot and i love you!your kinda clumsy and yet i love 2 be around you. Your "specil" and best of all you make me feel smart.some one asked me what i like about life. I smiled and said the person reading this.tears may dry,years may fly,BUT my love for you will never die.Love you no matter were life takes us pinki swear we'll always be tight.I no this Girl who's funny carein,wild and crazy,as sweet as a baby,and a great friend and she's reading this right now.memories are forever,never do they dietrue friends stay together, and never say goodbye.i'll ride for you die for you cry for you even look a cop stright in the eye and lie for you.(mabey not the last part jk)



This is mostly for Hannah.

1 comments:

Hannah :] said...

Who ya talkin about sissy but yeah that was kind of a cute message but what was with all the ancient american writings on the bottom? :)
Love ya,
Nunu