CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 6, 2008

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Ya i so have not written in so much time. (if that made sense) well i have started school its cool i guess we already got our grades mine is a C in math C in science B in language arts A in social studies A in PE A in home EC. so all together I'm smart so i have a 3.00. changing the subject. Hannah did you no the track phones are only like 10.00 its amazing so if your mom says I'm getting you one cuz i really want you to have a cell phone!!!!!!!! I'm exited!well r u all excited that i have finally written?? well for now i got to go but see you in a month (just kidding)

2 comments:

Hannah :] said...

Um I can get one if I get a 4.0 this whole year! and I think I am pretty good on my way but yeah I almost cried when I saw that you actually worked on your blog :) Proud of ya sissy love ya!

Mama said...

hey girlie! love your blog....are you coming to utah for Thanks giving? you better!!! miss you - love you, auntie minda