CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 15, 2008

blonde jokes

A blonde went to buy a Pizza and after ordering, the assistant asked the blonde if she would like her pizza cut into six pieces or twelve. "Six please" she said, "I could never eat twelve!"


Yell for Help
Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out. After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together." The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together."


Horrific Accident
A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived. "My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?" "Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped. "Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car. "Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...." "Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."lol

The Circle
A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle

Blonde and The M&M Factory
Q: Why was the blonde got fired from the M&M factory? A: She was throwing all the W's away.

6 comments:

Hannah :] said...

Oh my gosh Jo those blonde jokes were so funny! Cept u swore I am telling! JK my pic is hot huh if u go on my blog it is new and improved Was it u that voted for David? One of them was me but there is another one? Well I am laughing so hard I think I will die JK love your twin sis

Hannah :] said...

Jordan Jarvis is my subsitute twin sis. ;) JK I told him that when I was really hyper (did you know Makayli says sugar is bad for me cause it makes me hyper?) Well He is my twin sis sub cause u have a lot in commen Jk love ya

Hannah :] said...

Interesting bookshelf Jojo I have not heard of 2 of those books you should read Flipped by Wendelin Van Draaen IT IS SO GOOD I may of spelled her name wrong but it is on my bookshelf in case you want to read it Love Hannah p.s. why don't you put Twilight on ur bookshelf weren't you reading it? Love ya

JoJo said...

cinchin sorry i forgot to tell you but umm i cant read teilight it is to hard for me i am on a 5th grade level for reading and i am in 6th grade it sucks i'm just not very good at reading but before you read any other book you have to read "what daddy did" it is so good i loved it and i might even read it again and again and i never do that

crazy west family said...

So I love the blond Jokes. I miss you guys so much and I wish that I could come kidnap you right now but I have to make a sneaky plan so that the evidence trail dosnt lead back to me cause I dont want your mom and dad to be mad at me, but let me know when you are out of school for the summer and I will come and get you guys for a few weeks.......

Hannah :] said...

Thanks for the correction on my blog sorry you can't read Twilight KEEP TRYING i will try to read what my daddy did but I don't know when i can love your twin sis