CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 14, 2008

LOL

so today i was following my Science teacher around cause we always kid around like that and he didn't no that i was behind him and he went to walk back wards (why i have no idea) and he stepped on me!!!!!!! He was not nice and then i started laughing cause i didn't hurt and he asked what was wrong with me and i said nothing ( big mistake)lol and he said beep trick Question every thing is wrong with you and i started and then went back to my desk and he said that i was weird and i said no i wasn't and i think you all no how that ends!!! But then some started laughing at me and i thought they snorted and i went over to them and i asked them if they just snorted and they said no and said maybe you farted and didn't want any one to no so you blamed on us then i started laughing and then i went to go get my pencil and i walked around cross eyed it was funny and yes i had sugar in my breakfast and lunch lol


lol i no i am weird (sorry my punctuation and spelling aren't that good)

0 comments: